So Welcome to Your Personal viewing of our NEW HOME!!! YAhoo!!!
Enjoy!
Front View
Front Porch
MasterBedroom
Office (Pirate posing for you!) Sorry about it not being vertical
Guest Room
Main Bath... Man i can't get those vertical shots rights! ;-( I'm a DORK!
Living Room (Pirate posing again:-D)
Kitchen & Dining Room (Ohhh YEAHHH that's a bay window)
... nice bench seating with storage to come... :-)
Kitchen... Man finally a fridge that FITS! I found one that I LOVED... Bought it, went to pick it up but remember to measure before we brought it home but it wouldn't fit... so the sales guy directed my to the 33" fridges that I needed for the space... My SPACE IS 33.5" so yeah it would fit... It took almost 2 weeks to get the 2nd fridge... picked it up. It couldn't fit through the door no problemo DAD was there to take the door off to fit it through the door... then MOm was like you sure measure it to make sure! OF COURSE IT DIDN"T FIT!!! MAN SHOOT ME... The frige was 33.5"... So needless to say Chris & Dad took it back went to the Mom & Pop Shop in town & got this one... It FITS!
My MINI Laundry Room... So we get the washer & dryer in... it's a little tight squeeze but no problemo right... WRONG! I can't open the dryer door all the way... & to think this was an add on from the sellers... You would've thought somebody wouldve measured?!?!?!
The Garage (Pirate's checking things out) Have some boxes left... :-(
Our Back Garage... We have MAJOR plans for this space! HANG OUT CENTRAL!!!

Backyard (Back Fence is 70' long... Side Fence is 90'long)
Backyard (Back Fence is 70' long... Side Fence is 90'long)
View from the back fence... that's our back porch
Look how GREEN the grass is!
So thanks for taking the tour... there is more little by little. We need to get pictures up & maybe some color on the walls! We are just sooo thrilled to be in our FIRST place!!! What a blessing this has been. We put the offer in on March 12th & Closed on MARCH 31!!! That IS PURE CRAZINESS!!!
God IS GREAT!!!
3 comments:
What's up with people not measuring?? Crazy sellers!! I love how Pirate is posing in like every picture, just like my kids he has to be the center of attention. Your yard is gigantic!! The hangout looks awesome and your house is amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing these photos!!! Can't wait to see it in person!! I am so glad we are friends!!! The Saldivars do ROCK!!
awesome! Can't wait to see it in person!
Hey there! Congratulations on the new house. It looks so nice! I love the back yard. Thats so awsome! I cant wait to see it next time I come to visit! lol Tell Chris hello for me!
Post a Comment